Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

Bounty of Drops

During the raid last Wednesday, not 1, not 2, not 3, but 4 upgrades dropped during our run through BoT. OK, one of the drops, the pants, are an off-spec, DPS set upgrade, but still a nice change.
  1. Bracers of the Dark Pool - replacing the PVP  Bloodthirsty Firewave Bracers
  2. Wyrmbreaker's Amulet - replacing the PVP Vicious Gladiator's Pendant of Meditation. Of course, after the raid, I then completed the 40-ish quests to open the Fireland's dailies and picked up the i365 neck from there. 
  3. Flame Pillar Leggings - didn't end up using, because I already had the crafted Flame-Ascended Pantaloons
  4. Power Generator Hood - replacing Mercury-Coated Hood.
Finally, the Jar of Ancient Remedies also dropped off Maloriak, but I passed rolling on it, due to my other 4 wins. It WOULD have been a nice upgrade for my non-heroic Witching Hourglass. Of course, my raid leaders don't have an iPhone, otherwise the new changes to the AskMrRobot applet might have alerted them to the discrepancy. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment